The Asia-Pacific Information Superhighway Working Groups 1: Connectivity for All
Working Group 1 (WG1) of the Asia-Pacific Information Superhighway (AP-IS) focuses on the first pillar of the AP-IS Action Plan (2022-2026), ‘Connectivity for All’, which aims to connect people, organizations, and things anywhere and all the time.
Key themes under the first pillar and WG1 include:
- Bridging the digital divide
- ICT infrastructure and co-deployment of ICT with other sector infrastructures
- Universal, reliable, and affordable access to broadband Internet
- E-resilience of ICT infrastructure
WG1 consists of the following co-chairs and vice chairs. WG1 convenes biweekly to discuss matters and other AP-IS related events.
- Co-Chairs: Armenia and United States of America
- Vice Chairs: Kazakhstan, Maldives and Sri Lanka